Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stressed


I'm so stressed - and when I'm stressed, I can't function. So you can imagine how awful work has been this last couple of weeks.

All I can do is think of escaping - which is generally what happens when I start to feel this way.

I'm off to Montreal for Labor Day! I'm so excited, I'm going to get to see my brother whom I haven't seen since Xmas. It's one of my favorite cities in the world. In fact, I would live there in a second if it wasn't so frigid during the winter months. It's a piece of Europe in the North America. I hear Quebec City is even better, but I haven't had a chance to get up there.

Anyway, its crazy, I leave on saturday morning, which should feel like soon, but all I see between now and then is more work than I have time to do! YUCK!

No comments: