Tuesday, September 23, 2008

October 10 - here I come!

Well, the days are getting shorter, the breeze cooler. I have to say, as much as I am a bonafide beach bum, I cant help but like this slow transition period before the fall. I just wish I could enjoy it a bit more.

I feel like I've been going non stop and I can't seem to catch up on weekends. The beginning of the month was exhausting with back-to-back trips to Montreal (to see my bro) and to nyc for an awsome, but oh-so-short reunion with some of my oldest friends.

I'm so looking forward to October 10th. Getting on that plane and flying to Paris is all I've been looking forward to for ages!! I'm SO excited. I'm going to see some of my oldest friends from the Philippines, including one that I havent seen for about 10years!

After a couple of days in Paris, the boy and I will be driving down through the Loire Valley, stopping in Blois and Amboise to visit the surrounding castles. I've been dying to do this for ages!!

Then I get to go visit my grandma - I havent seen her in about 3 years and I definately owe her this visit. She lives all by herself and I should be better at visiting her...especially given her age.

We'll end our trip in Germany, visiting the my boy's "family" - very old friends in Wurzburg.

Definately not enough time to do all we want to do, but I'm so glad that we are getting a chance to take some time off for us!

Yay!

No comments: