Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

I've been debating what to actually put in my blog for months now since I subscribed to it. I find that I have thoughts running through my head a mile a minute and this would be a great outlet for me to purge. Of course then I come up with a million and one reasons why I shouldnt have a blog, namely, my laziness, and the complete randomness of my thoughts.
But...today is the day I decided to start.

I've decided to keep this blog somewhat anonymous. Anyone who knows me would probably figure out right away who I am. As I am a rather private person, I might as well keep my name private.

When I started this blog, it was meant to focus mainly on my passion for travel. However, given the fact that I am rarely able to stick to one thought at a time, I think this blog with be a combination of travel, politics, shopping, personal finance and whatever else crosses my mind.

Enjoy!

No comments: