Thursday, July 31, 2008

On Jobs, Friends and Moving

One of my oldest and dearest friends has just accepted a job in the US! She lives in France right now, and we haven't lived in the same country since we were 17 years old!! Its been 10 years!

She is moving to Hoboken, or Manhatten, depending on where she decides she wants to live (her office will be in Hoboken).

Of course, it's just my luck, as I'm deciding to move to the West Coast, she decides to move to the East Coast. Lucky for me though, she is arriving in October, and if all goes according to plan, I won't be moving to San Fran until next year around this time.

Speaking of...

I think I found the company I want to work for. I actually even found a job that I think would be a great fit for me. Unfortunately, I'm a year early in my job search. What should I do? I think I will start searching in earnest around Spring '09. Since I'm sure it will take both the boy and I a while to find jobs.

Oh the dilemma!

No comments: