Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July

This month is starting out rather nicely on the social front...and quite stressful on the job front.

I just enjoyed a lovely 4th of July weekend on the Cape with my best friend. Her family owns a house there and they are all happy and merry people. Whenever I am in a down mood, the best thing I can possibly do is hang out with her. Unfortunately, we dont live in the same state, and neither of us have the time or the money to visit eachother more often, but getaways like these are always treasured.

As for work...ugh. I dont even know where to begin with how stressed I am about it. I've determined that I am in the wrong career. I'm thinking of trying to move into Corporate Social Responsibility...but its hard trying to decide when the right time to start looking is...

Blah...

No comments: